With a brand like RE/MAX behind us we are able to put your home in front of more potential buyers. RE/MAX is a powerful brand with international recognition; selling your home in a small town built around tourism you can understand why we value a brand that people know. Take advantage of the fact that RE/MAX is the World’s most recognize Real Estate Brand. With over 124,280 agents worldwide located throughout 8,229 offices. International trust in our town in key especially when the brand is recognized by 94.8% of buyer, sellers and those planning to buy or sell.
From TV, Internet, Radio, Print people know and trust the RE/MAX brand. Each year RE/MAX spends $1 Billion dollars advertising their websites to consumers utilizing channels such as CTV, NHL, Global TV and HGTV to name a few. In Western Canada alone this translates to $8 Million Dollars per year being spent by RE/MAX to drive regional traffic to remax.ca. It is important to choose a brand you connect with and a brand that works for you. RE/MAX.ca receives more than twice as many hits in Canada than our nearest competitor.
RE/MAX Sea to Sky Real Estate Whistler
- Our office offers the strongest local web, print, social media and local exposure.
- Over 40 agents represent the RE/MAX Sea to Sky Real Estate brand throughout the Sea to Sky Corridor. With offices located in Pemberton, Whistler and Squamish our office offers an opportunity for more signage, visual presence and access from Furry Creek to Pemberton and beyond
- Our office practices MLS and WLS reciprocity, this means, all of our listings are advertised on both the Vancouver listing system as well as the Whistler listing systems. Reciprocity allows other agents to advertise our listings on their website offering more online exposure to your property.
- Twice yearly, our office creates a magazine to distribute throughout the Whistler, Squamish and Pemberton communities. The magazine features our luxury, residential and commercial listings. This magazine acts as a resource for potential buyers as each area throughout the corridor is mapped out then broken down by subareas and individual complexes highlighting the benefits of living or purchasing in each area.
- RE/MAX Sea to Sky Real Estate is a designated miracle office, donating more than $2000 each year towards the Children’s Miracle Network to support the local healthcare system for children in Vancouver and the sea to sky corridor.
- Sally specifically is a member of the Summits of Hope Team which is an official non-for-profit associate and partner of the BC Children’s Foundation. Sally hikes with the Summits of Hope team and has participated in the trek to Everest Base Camp, summiting Kala Patthar, Nepal and summitting Kilimanjaro, Tanzania.
- Support the culture of giving back to our local community
RE/MAX of Western Canada
- Roughly $8 million each year is allotted to driving traffic to RE/MAX.ca in Western Canada each year.
- Regional videos and Digital Marketing Campaigns are created to drive brand awareness.
- RE/MAX participates in sports marketing to increase awareness and is associated with 17 WHL hockey teams, NHL Vancouver Canuks, Calgary Flames, Edmonton Oilers, Winnipeg Jets, Vancouver Whitecaps, Curling Canada.
- Outdoor, transit and radio advertising
- Canadian RE/MAX agents averaged twice as many transactions as its competitors and have more specialized designations than any others, making them Canada’s most productive agents.
- RE/MAX Canada creates reports throughout the year to analyze current and future trends relative to the Canadian Market.
- Cabin & Cottage Trends Across Canada 2021
- Canadian Housing Outlook (2021)
- 2019 Recreational Property Report
- 2019 Liveability Report
- 2019 Ski Report
- 2019 Single Home Buyers Report
- 2019 Housing Market Outlook
- 2018 Spotlight on Luxury Report
- 2018 Commercial Investor Report
- 2018 Spring Market Trends Report
- 2018 Gen Z Report
- RE/MAX was the first brand to establish a global platform through the revolutionary global listing site
- RE/MAX offers a presence in over 110 countries and territories with an extensive network of 124,280 agents in 8,229 offices around the world.
- RE/MAX is in more than countries than any other real estate brand
- Worldwide RE/MAX agents average 11 years experience
- 9 out of 10 buyers and sellers know RE/MAX
- #1 name in Brand Awareness
- RE/MAX is the most recognized name in real estate
- Nobody in the world sells more real estate than a RE/MAX agent
- RE/MAX offers distinct marketing for luxury properties with separate branding and web marketing strategy, designated signage and magazine dedication. The RE/MAX collection maintains the luxury standard with specific criteria and parameters that must be met before receiving the luxury designation.
- The RE/MAX collection magazine is printed bi monthly and distributed throughout the USA and Canada, over 25,000 targeted homes receive the magazine via direct mail.
- Additional training and certifications are available for agents to become certificated Luxury Home Marketing specialists.
Luxury Real Estate
- “A global network of real estate professionals representing exceptional luxury real estate”
- Digital exposure to over 100,000 targeted affluent members on a global scale.
- Represented in over 60 countries world wide, membership offers access to an extensive referral network.
- RE/MAX Sea to Sky Real Estate is not only the exclusive Whistler member of Luxury Real Estate but we also represent a chair on their board of Regents. This means our listings receive priority placement on the Luxury Real Estate website.